Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wednesday Period 1 English Mistakes.

Hello, everyone.

From a few of the W1 blogs I've taken some mistakes in grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, format, etc. Can you find them? Some have only one, but others have many. Good luck.

  1. 7,Food
  2. I will introduce about the Darwin’s Finches.
  3. I think that is proud.
  4. The jazz dance famous over the world, and it famous in Japan too.
  5. After the cloudy, is weather Fine or Rain??
  6. Hellow everyone, It is Valentine's Day this week.
  7. However, she supports to his mentally.
  8. And next year (in 1976) they sold combination album.
  9. There is plenty of nutrition in Calorie Mate. But, you will feel thirsty.
  10. I want to know you that distinction of Japanese Contemporary Art.
  11. Do not you think so too?

I will post the answers to this blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment